1. INFORMATION TO THE USER
Who is responsible for the processing of your personal data?
Gauzón Ibérica S.L. is the CONTROLLER responsible for the processing of the USER’s personal data and informs them that these data will be treated in accordance with the provisions of Regulation (EU) 2016/679, of April 27 (GDPR), and Organic Law 3/2018, of December 5 (LOPDGDD).
Why do we process your personal data?
To maintain a business relationship with the user. The operations planned to carry out data processing are:
- Sending commercial advertising communications by e-mail, fax, SMS, MMS, social networks or any other electronic or physical means, present or future, that make such communications possible. These will be carried out by the CONTROLLER and will be related to their products and services, or to their collaborators or suppliers, with whom they have reached a promotion agreement. In this case, third parties will never have access to personal data.
- Carry out market research and statistical analysis.
- Process orders, requests, respond to inquiries or any type of request that is made by the USER through any of the contact forms that are made available on the website of the CONTROLLER.
- Send the online newsletter about news, offers and promotions in our activity.
Why can we process your personal data?
Because the treatment is legitimized by article 6 of the GDPR in the following way:
- With the consent of the USER: sending of commercial communications and the newsletter.
- For the legitimate interest of the CONTROLLER: carry out market studies, statistical analysis, etc. and process orders, requests, etc. at the USER’s request.
How long will we keep your personal data?
They will be kept for no longer than necessary to maintain the end of the treatment or as long as there are legal prescriptions in place that dictate their custody. When this is no longer necessary, they will be eliminated with adequate security measures to guarantee the anonymization of the data or their total destruction.
Who do we provide your personal data to?
No communication of personal data to third parties is foreseen except to our providers of services related to communications if necessary for the development and execution of the purposes of the data treatment, with which the CONTROLLER has signed the confidentiality and management of treatment required by current privacy regulations.
What are your rights?
USER rights are:
- Right to withdraw consent at any time.
- Right of access, rectification, portability and deletion of your data, and of limitation or opposition to its treatment.
- Right to file a claim with the control authority (www.aepd.es) if you consider that the treatment does not comply with current regulations.
Contact information to exercise your rights:
You can request our form and after signing it send it (in person, by post or email) accompanied by a copy of your National Identity Document to Gauzón Ibérica S.L . Calle Alonso López nº100, Cp.15401 Ferrol (A Coruña). Email: email@example.com
2. OBLIGATORY OR OPTIONAL NATURE OF THE INFORMATION PROVIDED BY THE USER
USERS, by checking the corresponding boxes and entering data in the fields, marked with an asterisk (*) in the contact form or presented in download forms, expressly and freely and unequivocally accept that their data are necessary to meet the request made by the provider. The inclusion of data in the remaining fields being voluntary. The USER guarantees that the personal data provided to the CONTROLLER are true. The USER is also responsible for communicating any modification thereof.
The CONTROLLER informs that all the data requested through the website are mandatory, since they are necessary for the provision of an optimal service to the USER. In the event that not all data is provided, it is not guaranteed that the information and services provided will be completely adjusted to the USER’s needs.
3. SECURITY MEASURES
In accordance with the provisions of current regulations on personal data protection, the CONTROLLER shall comply with all the provisions of the GDPR and LOPDGDD regulations (Spain’s Data Protection Laws) for the treatment of personal data under its responsibility, and manifestly with the principles described in article 5 of the GDPR, for which they are treated in a lawful, loyal and transparent manner in relation to the interested party and adequate, pertinent and limited to what is necessary in relation to the purposes for which they are treated.
The CONTROLLER guarantees that he has implemented appropriate technical and organizational policies to apply the security measures established by the GDPR and the LOPDGDD in order to protect the rights and freedoms of USERS and has communicated the appropriate information so that they can exercise them.
For more information on privacy guarantees, you can contact the CONTROLLER through Gauzón Ibérica S.L. Calle Alonso López nº100, Cp. 15401 Ferrol (A Coruña). Email: firstname.lastname@example.org